What We Do
We tailor our funeral and tribute services to reflect each individual family. We can show you cremation options, help you with the details of an earth burial, or provide shipping services.
We go above and beyond to ensure that you and your family aren't overwhelmed with planning details. We can assist you with:
- Arrangement of newspaper and radio announcements
- Memorial cards
- Cemetery, church and hall arrangements
- Death certificates
- Canada Pension Plan Applications
- Estate Administration
....and so much more
- We at MORRIS FUNERAL HOME feel a very real sense of commitment to provide continued assistance to our families after the funeral service is completed. We feel that our obligation is not finished when the service is ended. To that end we are the only funeral service provider in Southern Manitoba to offer AfterLoss® , a sensitive and caring grief-recovery program that was special created to help you deal with the grief that follows the loss of a loved one.
- Prearranging and funding your funeral arrangements can take away uncertainty about your wishes, eliminate potential disagreements, and remove financial concerns. Planning ahead can help your loved ones during an often overwhelming time in their lives. To help you, we offer Preplanning Services, and Tax Free Insurance Plans through FamilySide™, underwritten by the Assurant Life Insurance Company of Canada.
- Today it is not unusual for people to spend significant time away from their homes each year travelling. If a death should occur out of the country, or just out of town on a brief trip, bringing a loved one back home can be a complicated and expensive process. The Worldwide Travel Plan, offer by FamilySide™, takes care of all the details and expenses.
- As a sales agent for Altona Memorials, we offer for sale bronze and granite memorials, vases and accessories, as well as cemetery inscriptions.
At MORRIS FUNERAL HOME, we concentrate on the details so you can concentrate on your family. Please know, above all, that we are here for you.
Who We Serve
While licensed to carry on business anywhere in the province, our core area of service is the Red River Valley of Southern Manitoba, including;
- Dominion City
- Green Ridge
- Lowe Farm
- Pleasant Valley
- Roseau River Anishinabe First Nation
- St. Adolphe
- Ste. Agathe
- Ste. Elizabeth
- St. Jean Baptiste
- St. Joseph
- St. Malo